What's in this article?
Best CRM for Startups-Getting the right CRM for your new business is crucial to its success.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is useful for all kinds of businesses, but startups need a CRM that is much more flexible and easy to change than what more established businesses need.
From getting leads and keeping track of contacts to automating your sales force, the best startup CRMs can help you achieve your goals.
Startup businesses need a CRM that is easy to learn, has low-cost options, and has subscription plans that can be changed to make it easy to add features as the business grows.
I reviewed and ranked the 6 best CRMs for startups in this guide so that you can choose the best one for you.
A CRM that focuses on sales and utilizes AI to handle leads and sales while automating monotonous chores.
Best Enterprise CRM
If you want to sell smarter and close more deals, Salesforce is the best CRM to consider.
Best Free CRM
HubSpot CRM is a free CRM platform with a lot of features and a great user experience all around.
A company’s success or failure may often be highly related to the CRM software that it chooses to use.
A customer relationship management system that isn’t up to par might end up costing you both time and money, but a good one can actually end up saving you both.
It should come as no surprise that many small businesses that are still in the startup phase opt to make use of CRM software that is both more affordable and simpler to operate due to the fact that enterprise CRM software offers more advanced features but also comes with a price tag that reflects this.
But figuring out how to choose a CRM with the right features for a business is always a process that requires the right research.
In this article, I’ll tell you about the best CRM software for startups and small businesses right now, so you can decide which CRM software to choose.
Here are the 6 Best CRM for Startups, based on our research:
6 Best CRM for Startups & Small Business (2022)
Overall Best CRM for Startups
Best Enterprise CRM
Best Free CRM
Best For Productivity and Workflows
Best For Customization and Small business
Best for Project Management
What Are The Best CRM For Startups And Small Businesses?
Pipedrive -Overall Best CRM for Startups
Pipedrive is the greatest all-around CRM software I’ve seen. Pipedrive is a platform created specifically for salespeople, with AI powering repetitive operations and handling leads and sales.
BEST FOR GROWING YOUR REVENUE
PRICE – $14.90 to $99 per Month
ANNUAL DISCOUNTS – SAVE UPTO 17%
FREE TRAIL – YES 14 DAYS
Pipedrive is one of the easiest and most user-friendly CRM tools on the market, which makes it perfect for new businesses that want to get up and running quickly.
Pipedrive is a sales CRM that is straightforward and quick to use, with a layout that is suited to the specific of salespeople who need to maintain their concentration on their offers.
This platform is one of the CRM software programs that is expanding at the quickest rate today, and it has an all-in-one sales platform that allows you to both increase your income and manage your pipeline.
If you add the different phases of your sales funnel to your deals, you will have a better understanding of where stage your deals are at and what steps are necessary to bring them to a successful conclusion.
Pipedrive also provides tools that enable you to automate monotonous operations, allowing you to put your attention where it belongs: on your main company.
You have the choice to customize your pipeline to accommodate the one-of-a-kind sales process used by your business. This includes the addition of your own sales stages, activities, and team members.
You may also set it up so that it sends you notifications and reminders on its own, ensuring that you won’t miss any important deadlines.
Pipedrive is a customer relationship management system that has won several awards and may assist your startup or small company in closing more transactions.
- A transparent sales pipeline helps you identify where your deals are in the sales process and take the required measures.
- Many customization options allow you to adapt the sales process to your organization.
- Reminders for activities ensure you don’t miss deadlines.
- Because of collaborative capabilities, teams may work on transactions and sales.
- Contact history shows your interactions with a lead or customer.
- Reporting and dashboards provide sales funnel and performance information.
Pipedrive’s 14-day free trial gives users access to all services, including 24/7 customer service.
- Essential: $14.90 / user / month
- Advanced: $24.90 / user / month
- Professional: $49.90 / user / month
- Enterprise: $99 / user / month
Pros and Cons:
Pros in Pipedrive
- Setup and use are simple.
- Visual sales pipelines make it easier to track transactions.
- For startups and sales teams
- Custom sales funnels
Cons in Pipedrive
- There are no email marketing tools built in.
- Pricey, but with few features.
- With so many changes, the platform can sometimes feel like a lot to handle.
Salesforce – Best Enterprise CRM Software.
Salesforce is a well-known leader in the industry when it comes to CRM service providers that can be changed to fit your needs. Salesforce is the best tool to use if you want to get more leads, close more sales, and connect with your audience.
BEST FOR ENTERPRICE CRM
PRICE – $29 to $99 per Month
FREE TRAIL – YES 14 DAYS
Salesforce is a well-known leader in the industry when it comes to CRM service providers that can be changed to fit your needs.
As it’s so extensively used, salespeople have the greatest expertise with it, making onboarding simpler as your business grows and you recruit additional representatives. Salesforce’s complete version is expensive.
Salesforce Essentials is a cheaper option for startups on a tight budget. It’s a restricted version of Salesforce with fewer features, but it’s a good alternative for businesses that want to upgrade as they grow.
Salesforce Essentials organizes customer data, tracks sales, and supports customers from one dashboard. ActiveCampaign, Zapier, and Docusign may be integrated.
- Opportunity Management: If you use the “opportunity management” feature, you can find the most promising prospects and increase the number of agreements that go through.
- Contact Management – Management of Customer Interactions lets you keep track of important details, like past interactions, messages, and social media comments.
- Sales Performance Management: Set up and regularly review performance metrics to manage sales performance.
- Visual Workflow makes it easy to share your files and keep track of any changes that are made to them.
- The “First Feed” feature lets you put the content you’re most interested in at the top (based on your settings).
- Essential – € 25/user/month/billed annually.
- Professional – € 75/user/month/billed annually.
- Service Professional – € 75/user/month/billed annually.
Pros and Cons in Salesforce:
Pros in Salesforce
- Accessible from any device due to cloud-based technology.
- Non-CRM business solutions
- You may customize it to your company’s needs.
- All procedures are very efficient.
- 24/7 phone, email, and ticket support.
- 30-day risk-free!
- Linux, Windows, Mac, Android compatible.
- Sending mass emails saves time and energy.
Cons in Salesforce
- On-premises setups aren’t available.
- Real-time support isn’t accessible.
- Paid extras may easily add to monthly costs.
- Excessive customization may lead to extra training and costs.
HubSpot CRM – Best Free CRM.
HubSpot is the greatest all-around free CRM software. If you want to level up your marketing and sales efforts, HubSpot CRM is the way to go. Free operational CRM software that forms the backbone of HubSpot’s business management package.
BEST FOR MARKETING
PRICE – $45 to $3600 per Month
ANNUAL DISCOUNTS – NO
FREE TRAIL – YES 14 DAYS
HubSpot CRM is a feature-rich platform that provides a fantastic all-around user experience, and it’s free.
The program is geared for small businesses who wish to connect their CRM with other services.
HubSpot CRM is a set of tools for managing marketing, sales, customer support, and operations. You may buy these products separately or as an all-in-one CRM solution.
HubSpot is the finest startup CRM for many reasons. HubSpot for Startups delivers startup-friendly onboarding and training, with savings of up to 90% in the first year. This may reduce expenditures so you can spend more on company growth.
HubSpot has a free plan . HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operational, and customer support capabilities are free in “lite” version.
Free plan includes shared mailbox, contact management, live chat, email marketing tools, dashboard reporting, deal monitoring, and more. You may buy add-on packages to access more advanced capabilities as your company expands.
The HubSpot Academy offers free training tools to help you maximize your CRM and teach your employees. Startups need this advise and assistance.
- The dashboard is perfect for small businesses since it provides immediate sales data.
- Company insights provide a snapshot of your company’s performance and competition.
- Deal monitoring ensures that no deals slip through the cracks.
- Pipeline management streamlines your sales process so you can complete more business.
- Built-in estimate quotation tools.
- Sales forecasts.
- E-signatures and document management.
- Simple task workflow automation in all premium subscriptions.
- Customizable fields, reports, dashboards, and record layouts.
HubSpot CRM’s free package includes several essential features. After that, you may convert to a premium plan.
- A starter costs $45 per month
- Professional ($800/month)
- The Enterprise plan costs $3,600
Pros and Cons:
Pros in HubSpot:
- It’s very helpful to have all the information in one place.
- Finding out who the main point of contact is in an organization can be helpful in some ways.
- 940+ integrations
- Work with both G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Great experience for users
Cons in HubSpot:
- It might be hard to decide which of the many features to use.
- Simple features come with the free CRM.
- There aren’t many ways to customize.
Monday.com – Best For Productivity and Workflows
Monday.com is a fantastic tool for fostering teamwork and increasing efficiency.
It’s a great answer for businesses with never-ending sales tasks and complex projects.monday.com is a platform for managing work and projects and it helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and do their work better.
Monday.com Sales CRM is a great option for businesses with what seems like never-ending sales tasks and complicated projects because it is a great way to manage projects.
The core work management platform has important features that save time and make things easier to keep track of.
Monday.com lets you customize your workflows, which lets you keep track of every step of the sales cycle, from getting leads to helping customers after a purchase has been made.
For instance, you might want to keep track of whether or not you helped a customer after they bought something.
Monday.com is your best bet if you want to personalize anything that has to do with your sales funnel, process, or customer data.
Monday.com is a great choice for companies that want to keep a close eye on their sales process because it is so easy to get a full picture of both your customers and your sales data.
Because the platform lets businesses keep a close eye on their sales process, this is the case.
Also, Monday.com’s dashboard gives you a bird’s-eye view of everything, so it’s easy to see if there are any potential problems or roadblocks in the sales process.
- With email integration and sync, your sales team will find it easy to add leads to the CRM.
- Tracking email campaigns lets you know when and who opens your emails.
- Templates for emails save time by letting you make and send emails quickly that look professional.
- Activity management makes sure your team stays on track and doesn’t forget anything.
- Dashboards let you see how your team is doing and find places where they can improve.
- Using sales forecasting, you can see which deals are likely to close and when.
You may try Monday.com’s entire suite of services for 14 days to determine whether it fits your company.
The paid plan choices (for at least three team members) are as follows:
- Individual: €0 free forever
- Basic: €10 / seat / month
- Standard: €14 seat / month
- Pro: €24 seat / month
- Enterprise: Contact them for a custom plan
Pros and Cons:
Pros in monday.com
- Automation saves time and completes duties.
- Real-time teamwork lets you accomplish more in less time.
- Task-management aid.
Cons in monday.com
- Workflow development is made more difficult than it needs to be by the wide range of options available.
Zoho CRM – Best For Customization and Small business
Zoho is the greatest Great For Customization and Small business. With Zoho CRM, you can see your business from every angle, keep track of important sales and marketing opportunities, and improve your conversion rates.
BEST FOR CUSTOMIZATION
PRICE – $14 to $52 per Month
FREE TRAIL – YES 15 DAYS
Zoho is a robust CRM. Zoho CRM gives you the information and tools you need to grow your business through its many features.
It includes contact and pipeline management, lead creation tools, sophisticated reporting and analytics, and process automation.
The unified inbox lets you read, organize, and reply to customer communications from phone, email, live chat, and social networks in one location.
Canvas is Zoho’s main strength. Zoho customers may build their own CRM interface using a drag-and-drop editor.
Zoho CRM interacts easily with Zoho’s cloud product package, making it the ideal option for current Zoho users.
There’s a free plan for lean startups. It’s basic yet supports three users.
- Zoho Analytics improves business choices.
- Zoho Reports measures company performance.
- Track sales, marketing, customer service, and support KPIs.
- Zoho’s search can find anything
- Zia, Zoho’s AI, predicts leads and deals.
- Get customer and deal notifications
- Standard: $14 / user / month(billed annually)
- Professional: $23 / user / month(billed annually)
- Enterprise: $40 / user / month(billed annually)
- Ultimate: $52 / user / month(billed annually)
Pros and Cons:
Pros in Zoho CRM :
- There is a high level of automation.
- There are more than 100 integrations with third-party services, such as LinkedIn, Zapier, Google, and Outlook.
- Easy to grow.
- It’s free for up to three people to use.
- Offers a complete way to manage your calendar.
- Offers data import/export.
- The predictive sales feature can help improve data, find out how people feel about emails, and do other things.
Cons in Zoho CRM :
- Most advanced features need a more costly package.
- There are daily limits on email notifications and webhooks.
Insightly – Best for Project Management
By putting your sales and marketing efforts in sync, Insightly helps you give your customers a world-class experience. If you want to go above and beyond what your customers expect, Insightly is a great CRM to think about.
BEST FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
PRICE – $29 to $99 per Month
FREE TRAIL – YES 14 DAYS
Insightly is a flexible CRM that includes project management capabilities for entrepreneurs. Milestone/task tracking and calendar synchronization improve project management.
It has robust workflow management tools to simplify processes and save time.
Lead routing intelligently sends leads to the correct sales agent, so you can follow up with prospects faster and complete more transactions. Powerful automations automate repeated chores like sending emails and updating information.
You may send, generate, and monitor emails with Insightly’s email marketing services. It shows you email open and click-through rates. Custom business reports measure your startup’s mission-critical data.
Because Insightly has so many features, it does take longer to learn than some other CRMs.
- Customizing email templates and sending many emails at once are both possible.
- Tools for getting leads, such as a web form for lead capture
- Dashboards and views for managing projects are built in.
- Contact an organization that has a full view of a record, including its history, previous communications, and links to other deals or opportunities.
- Using online data to automatically fill out profiles and make sure they are up to date.
- Plus: $29 / user / month(billed annually)
- Professional: $49 / user / month(billed annually)
- Enterprise: $99 / user / month(billed annually)
Pros and Cons:
Pros in Insightly:
- It can be used on both Android and iOS phones.
- Events and plans that are easy to change.
- Very easy to change and adapt.
- There are built-in email reminders and tracking.
- Free for 14 days.
- Customer service can be reached by phone, ticket, or email.
- Easy to understand and use.
- Project management capabilities
- Built-in event management tools
- A mobile app that lets you scan business cards, sync data, and record voice notes.
Cons in Insightly:
- Premium plans are costly.
- Only phone and email during work hours.
- No live chat or on-premise deployment
- only helps one language (English)
What Are CRM for Startups & Small Business
A CRM system manages customer data and interactions, automates marketing, and boosts sales.
CRM solutions aggregate client data into a single database, making it easier to manage leads, customers, and pipeline phases.
The appropriate CRM for startups should aid with all client contacts, from lead creation to long-term business advocates.
A CRM system can automate and monitor customer interactions, saving you time and effort.
Sales representatives may utilize an agile CRM system to update the sales funnel in real-time.
This level of visibility is important for new businesses because it helps them plan and set goals.
With sales CRM integrating better with project management tools and enabling particular workflow management software, it’s no surprise startups use it.
Types of CRM
There are three primary categories of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions:
Although they perform a diverse range of duties and serve a variety of goals, their overarching objective is the same: to strengthen your connections with existing customers and to expand your company.
This is accomplished by operational CRMs automating your company and sales operations in order to save you time and effort.
Operational CRM streamlines the different ways of dealing with customers and helps put them to use in the main business process. Operational CRM helps businesses find leads, turn those leads into contacts, and set up the service infrastructure they need to keep customers.
Analytical CRM helps businesses make better use of the information they have about their customers and how they interact with them. It’s a key tool for turning a lot of data into insights that can be used.
Collaborative CRM is a way for teams and departments to share information and make the customer experience as smooth as possible.
What Makes The Best CRM For Startups?
The following are key parameters that contribute to the finest CRM for startups.
Affordability of CRM software is usually an advantage for startups and small enterprises.
You don’t want to break the bank simply to get your company up and going.
User-Friendly Operation Interface
In the long run, having CRM software that is simple to use can help you save both time and money.
You don’t want to have to spend hours trying to find out how to utilize the program just so you can get started.
In the long term, investing in CRM software that is prepared for integration can help you save even more time and money.
You may simply link your customer relationship management (CRM) software to several other business tools and add-ons that you are already using, such as the database or accounting software that you are employing.
The integration of Zapier also brings up a substantial new realm of possibilities.
Excellent support for customers
A strong customer support system is an essential component of any successful CRM software. When you find yourself in need of assistance, you want to be able to contact the software vendor for assistance.
You should be able to receive the assistance you need whenever you want it, and you should be able to do it by phone, email, or live chat support.
The functions that must be included in CRM software are determined by the unique requirements of your company.
There are, on the other hand, a few functions that are absolutely necessary for every CRM software to have. These features include lead management, contact management, and sales automation.
CRM Features & Functionality Small Businesses Need
There are many different kinds of CRM solutions.
Some are more in-depth, while others might only give you the basics.
CRM tools’ features can make or break a deal, so it’s important to know what each one has to offer before making a choice.
I’ve already talked about how to choose the CRM for your business and basic features that all CRMs should have. Now, I’ll talk about some more advanced features that startups might be interested in.
What Are the Benefits of Best CRM for Startups and Small Business?
A CRM system helps you handle prospects and boost client retention. It automates certain corporate activities, improves client interactions, and boosts customer happiness.
Top Benefits of CRM for Startups and Small Business include:
CRM may help your company grow.
CRM solutions for small businesses are plentiful because they help you grow. Without CRM tools, you can’t manage all conversations. They handle more data.
Attract customers or Improve customer satisfaction
CRM increases client happiness. Using a CRM for your company helps you arrange consumer interactions. You’ll know your customers’ preferences, prior purchases, and other difficulties and can address them quickly.
All CRM systems support online team collaboration. If one of your team members contacts with a customer who is having troubles with your services or goods, he or she may submit the data so all other team members are aware.
Best Internal communication
With CRM software, you can improve team communication. Share data across departments with a few clicks. Your staff will be informed.
We couldn’t overlook this while studying CRM’s commercial advantages. Powerful software allows for more cost-effective marketing. You’ll know your clients’ wants and when to run online promotions. You may also categorize your consumers to see which group brings in more money.
Success formula: To boost sales, you must understand client wants. A CRM’s vast capabilities let you save all your clients’ information in one location. Your firm records every encounter.
Tasks that can be done automatically
Everyone knows that talking to your customers takes a lot of time. But CRM software makes it possible to get more done in less time. You will always have access to information about your clients.
Better reporting and analytics
This program prevents data errors. Automatically generate reports from program data. The program lets you customize dashboard views. Customer data and performance reports aid decision-making.
CRM retains customers
You may target existing customers using CRM for small company. People who have utilized your services or bought your goods will likely return. Target your message based on their preferences. CRM software might be helpful here.
This powerful tool helps customize and improve your marketing strategies. You can concentrate on your audience without interruptions.
Integration with other software
It is very important for a CRM tool to work with other programs. With this feature, it’s easy to match up information about your customers with other business processes, like project management or accounting.
FAQ’s On Best CRM for Startups
Do startups need CRM?
For your business to grow, you need a CRM system. The right one will help you grow, connect your business to customers, and give you a lot of tools for marketing automation, sales forecasting, and lead generation.
Which CRM platform is best?
- PIPEDRIVE CRM - Overall Best CRM for Startups
- SALESFORCE CRM - Best Enterprise CRM
- HUBSPOT CRM - Best Free CRM
Can you use Excel as a CRM?
Yes, you can build a CRM with Excel.
But it's not as effective as a CRM platform that's made just for that purpose and has many advanced features.
What is a spreadsheet for CRM? Using a sheet like Excel or Google Sheets, a CRM spreadsheet keeps track of information about sales leads and actual customers.
What are the 4 pillars of CRM?
The most important parts of a successful CRM implementation are the people, the strategy, the processes, and the technology.
To design a CRM process, we need to think about each of these parts, which, if left out, could cause the CRM implementation to fail.
Does Google own a CRM?
Google doesn't have its own customer relationship management (CRM) software, but many professionals need a CRM that works well with Google's software because they use Google apps for many of their business tasks.
Is there a totally free CRM?
HubSpot is the best CRM and marketing software that you can get for free.
HubSpot's free option includes all of its tools for CRM, marketing, sales, and services. It works well for sales teams that need CRM and for marketers who want to automate their communications.
Take away – Best CRM for Startups
CRM systems can be hard to understand and may seem like too much for your business. But using one is often the difference between following up in a timely and helpful way or letting deals fall through the cracks.
This means that CRM solutions are a good investment for businesses of all sizes, as long as your team agrees to keep data up to date and is well trained on how it should be used.
With the right CRM system, a startup can keep track of and manage its sales data, find leads, predict future sales, and do other things.
There are many SaaS-based CRM solutions, so startups have no reason not to have a CRM system that gives them the right information at the right time.
To sum up, the best CRM for small businesses and startups are:
Overall Best CRM for Startups
Best Enterprise CRM
Best Free CRM
Has your business ever used a CRM system?
If you did, which one and why?
What else would you like to see in a CRM system for a new business?
Please tell us what you think in the comments.
Further Reading on journeysignals.com: Check out my other reviews of the Best Corporate Meeting Management Software to use this year.
And if you’re an enterprise business, read my reviews of the Best EDI Providers For Small Business(2022)
This Post Has 4 Comments
Pingback: Free Tips-How To Choose the Right CRM for Your Business 2022
Pingback: 15 Profitable Business For Students With Little or No Investment
Pingback: How To Really Make Money Online In (2023)-21 Proven Ways
Pingback: 8 Best Sales Management Software Systems of 2023